Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fried Vermicelli With Sauce

Tonight I have made a very simple dish for my family. We considered that we are a kind of small eater. So, I always cook very little.

Ingredients :

200gm dry vermicelli (do not soak into water)
200gm prawn
100gm squid
100gm crab stick
some minced garlic
a few slices of ginger


Seasoning :

4cups water
1/2 tspn salt
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tspn ground pepper


**For thickening graving : 3tbsp tapioca stach + 1/3cup water.



Firstly, fry all the vermicelli and put it a side. Make sure you keep them in dry place.



Sauce :

- fry the garlic and ginger untill aromatic.
- put in all the seafood and stir fry for a while.
- add in water and wait till its boil.
- add in salt, pepper and oyster sauce, let it cook for a while.
- finally, put in the tapioca mixture slowly.
- make sure the sauce is not too thick.


- pour sauce onto the fried vermicelli and serve immediately.




2 comments:

Mary said...

This looks awfully good. My grandsons love to see fried vermicelli being made.

My Little Space said...

Thank you, Mary. I hope you enjoy it with your grandsons. My son loves it too coz of the crunchy texture of the vermicelli.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...