Cream Cheese Blueberry Bread
*some blueberry jam
- combine yeast and milk together, leave aside for 5 mins.
- stir in all the remaining ingredients to form a soft dough.
- proof for 60 mins.
- place dough onto a slightly floured working table.
- punch the dough to release the air and slightly knead the dough for 1-2 mins.
- divide into 12 portion.
- roll flat into oval shape and spread on the blueberry jam.
- seal the edge and roll up like Swiss roll.
- brush on egg glaze and bake for 20-25 mins at 190'c.
- leave to cool.
Spread cream cheese frosting over the bread once it's cool....yum!
I love blueberries jam in my bread. Looks really good especially with extra flavour for the topping! BUT some people can bake even better....they can actually came out something funny and really really creative for example the 'P' bread!!! ha ha ha.....I think you know what I mean! Remember the last savory bread recipe I've made....the one with ham and cheese in the middle. They all think of something else...you see...ha ha ha ! OMG... :D But we had fun, right? Cheers!