Gong Xi Fat Cai With Homemade Royce' Chocolate
Amd here's what I did.
(recipe adapted to here)
200ml heavy cream
200gm compound dark chocolate
200gm semi sweet chocolate
2TB Brandy or any liqueur
*1 cup cocoa powder for coating
(I triple the recipe)
(1) cut chocolate nicely thin & small, it melts faster.
(2) heat heavy cream till almost reaches a boil but not bubbling.
(3) now, place all the chocolate into hot cream and stir continuously till every single piece of it melts completely.
(4) next, add in liqueur and mix well.
(5) finally, pour mixture to a 8x8" tray lined with parchment paper & cool to room temperature, then keep refrigerated overnight or till set.
(6) when ready, cut it small and coat chocolate with cocoa powder and serve. Best to use a warm knife for cutting.
Happy Chinese New Year & Gong Xi Fat Cai. May it be a blessed one.
祝大家 ： 新年快乐 身体健康 事事如意