Ingredients for dough
275gm bread flour
3.4 tspn yeast
100ml warm milk
1-1/2 Tb sugar
¼ tspn salt
*2 TB orange colour cheddar cheese powder
*100gm cheddar cheese block, grated finely
(1) combine flour, yeast, sugar, salt, egg & milk into a large bowl and mix to form sticky dough.
(2) add in butter and continue kneading till smooth dough is formed, then leave to rest for an hour or till double in size.
(3) now, punch to release excess air and knead till smooth.
(4) place dough to working table and flatten it into 8x12" sheet then spread on the cheese powder.
(5) roll dough to form a swiss roll then place it to a 4x4x9" tray lined with parchment paper.
(6) leave to rest for 30 minutes then brush the top with some butter and then spread on the grated cheese.
(7) finally, bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 20-25 minutes or till golden brown.
HAPPY WORLD BREAD DAY 2017 EVERYONE !!! Enjoy & have fun.