Thursday, April 27, 2017
Chocolate Pavlova 巧克力百露華
4 egg white (about 130gm)
1/8 tspn cream of tartar
1 cup castor sugar
a pinch of salt
1 tspn vanilla essence
1 TB cocoa powder
1 tspn corn flour
(1) whisk egg white till stiff and foamy, then gradually add in sugar one table spoon at a time together with salt & cream of tartar.
(2) once the meringue turns thicken and looks really heavy, means it is done.
(3) now, stir in vanilla essence and blend well.
(6) simply press meringue with a spoon to flatten it a little bit, which will helps to hold the cream for decorations later on.
(7) finally, bake at preheated oven 150'C for about 2 hours then off the heat and let them rest in oven for another 45 minutes.
Ingredients for cream cheese cream :
50gm cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup whipping cream, whipped
2 TB icing sugar
Whisk cream cheese & sugar till well blended then fold into whipped cream till cooperated.