Cranberry Mixed Nuts Florentine 佛罗伦丁红莓坚果饼干
500gm Florentine premix powder (click to check out the product)
250gm almond slices
250gm sun flower seeds
250gm pumpkin seeds
250gm melon seeds
1/2 cup sesame seeds
3 TB black sesame seeds
1-1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
(1) put together all nuts & seeds till well mixed.
(2) stir in 400gm Florentine powder and mix till cooperated.
(3) divide mixture into 3-1/2 portions in separate bowls.
(4) now, lined grease proof / baking paper to a 9x13" tray and spread one portion of mixtures onto it.
(5) sprinkle on some chopped cranberries and then spread some Florentine powder all over.
(6) finally, bake at preheated oven 170'C for about 16 minutes or till golden brown. Must watch out the temperature cause different branding of oven gives you different temperature.
(7) transfer the baked goodies over to a working table and cut them into small pieces immediately then leave to cool. Only discharge cookies from grease proof / baking paper after it is completely cooled.