Eggless Mayo Chocolate Cake 素食蛋黄酱巧克力蛋糕

Just a reminder for myself that this is actually my number 999 post after almost 10 years of blogging. Truly happy that I am still be able to make it this far and also thanks to my readers. Love you guys ! I have a few vegetarian cake recipes but have yet tried any with mayonnaise in my vegetarian baking. This vegetarian mayonnaise is the only branding available in the market right now. Best to use it as a substitution of egg replacement. I am truly I have finally tried it and now I have more option in baking my vegetarian cake. The texture turns out really satisfying. Love it so much. Please read on for more.

* This is not a paid post*
Ingredients :
250gm  all purpose flour
1 tspn  baking powder
1 tspn  baking soda
50gm   cocoa powder
150gm   fine sugar
1 tspn   vanilla essence/extract
250ml   hot brew coffee, leave cooled
230gm  vegetarian mayonnaise (one bottle)

Method :
(1)  place all dry ingredients into a big bowl and mix well.
(2)  next, stir in coffee, vanilla and mayonnaise mix till well cooperated.
(3)  transfer mixture to a 8" silicon baking tray, greased.
(4)  then bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 45 minutes to 60 minutes or till tester came out clean.
(5)  leave cool completely before frosting.

Ingredients for chocolate ganache :
250gm  chocolate chips
170ml   heavy cream
(cook heavy cream over low heat till bubbling, not boiling, then place in chocolate chips and off the heat. Leave it untouched for 5 minutes. Then stir to well cooperated and finally spread over the cake)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...