Black Forest Bun
1/2 cup warm water
1/4 cup warm milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1 tspn salt
2 tspn yeast
1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1-1/2 cups bread flour
- combine all ingredients together in the bread machine and select basic dough setting.
- once the dough is set, leave it to rest in a big bowl for 1-1/2 hour.
1 cup blueberry jam
2 cups chocolate cake crumbled
- press the dough for several times to let the air out.
- and slightly knead the dough for 5 mins.
- then place the dough onto a floured surface and roll flat.
- spread jam onto the dough and sprinkle on the chocolate cake crumbled.
- then roll it up like a swiss roll.
- divide them and place them onto a tray.
- let them rest for 15-30 mins.
- brush on the egg glazing.
- finally, bake at 185'c for 25-30 mins.
I'm using both muffin tray and flat tray. And both of them look gorgeous, isn't it?