B/B Sour Cream Crunch Cake
125gm butter, softened
3 bananas, mashed
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tspn vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tspn cinnamon powder
1 tspn baking powder
1 tspn baking soda
1/4 tspn salt
(combine all & mix well)
1 cup butterscotch chips
(1) cream ingredients (A) till fluffy and well mixed.
(2) stir in ingredients (B) & hand mix till combined.
(3) now, slowly fold in ingredients (C) and mix till well combined.
(4) finally, fold in butterscotch chips and mix well.
(5) place batter to a greased bundt cake pan and then bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 45 mins.
(6) once it's done, leave to cool for 10 mins before removing from tray.