Sugee Pound Cake With Strawberry Sauce Topping
NuNaturals one day before Valentine's Day, They sent me some new products included NuNaturals Cherry & Cherry Vanilla Flavoured Liquid, NuNaturals Lo Han Supreme Liquid and NuNaturals Oat Fiber for sampling. Lo Han Supreme Liquid is the most interesting one that I found in the package. The pleasant tasting of this Lo Han is actually came from Lo Han Guo or Monk fruit. Wow...Can't wait to try them soon. Thanks so much NuNaturals for sending me such interesting products.
And here's what I did.
250gm butter, softened
7 egg yolks
170ml full cream milk
5 drops NuNaturals Cherry Stevia
1/4 cup almond mealed
350gm all purpose flour
250gm sugee flour/semolina flour
2 tspn baking powder
(B) 7 egg white, whisked till stiff & foamy
(C) 1 cup strawberry sauce for topping
(1) for ingredients (A) mix together flour, sugee flour & baking powder. stir well.
(2) now, cream butter & sugar till pale then slowly beat in egg yolk one at a time till well combined.
(3) then stir in flour mixture & milk alternately till everything well combined.
(4) finally, add in almond mealed & vanilla drops and mixed well.
(5) now, fold in ingredient (B) in three batches till everything well combined.
(6) pour batter into two separate 3x3x9" baking tray lined with parchment paper.
(7) spread the top with strawberry jam and bake at preheated oven 170'C for about 50-60 mins.or till set.