Blueberry Chocolate Swiss Roll 蓝莓巧克力蛋糕卷
Ingredients for chocolate sponge :
5 egg yolks
40ml full cream milk
70gm all purpose flour
10gm corn flour
20gm cocoa powder
1/2 tspn baking powder
50ml corn oil
5 egg white
80gm fine sugar
a pinch of salt
(1) from ingredients (B), whisk egg white till foamy then add in cream of tartar & sugar one tablespoon at a time till everything well combined or till egg white became stiff. Set aside.
(2) from ingredients (A), beat egg yolk & sugar till pale & fluffy then add in milk and continue beating till everything well corporate.
(3) now, fold in flour bit by bit till well combined and then follow by adding in the oil.
(4) once its ready, transfer batter to a 9x13" cake tray lined with parchment paper.
(5) finally, bake at preheated oven 170'C for about 25-30 minutes or till tester came out clean.
(7) meanwhile, whip 200ml non-daily cream till stiffed and getting ready 1 cup of thick blueberry sauce for filling.
(9) now, again re-roll the cake starts from the blueberry corner to the other end and then cover swiss roll with grease proof parchment paper. Finally, keep chilled for an hour or so before serving.
Ingredients for white chocolate garnished :
100gm white chocolate, chopped
2 TB heavy cream
Heat heavy cream till bubbling then off the heat, stir in chocolate till chocolate completely melted. Finally, transfer melted chocolate to pipping bag and then garnish over swiss roll.