Gong Xi Fat Cai With Homemade Royce' Chocolate

Hi everyone..... I can't believe I finally managed to post this up a day just before Chinese New Year. Gosh, you have no idea how much I missed you all. Life has been extremely hectic as I mentioned again and again. I wish I could blog more often. However, this year I didn't managed to send out Chinese New Year cards and I apologize for that. Honestly, the only task I managed to finish till this evening was to prepare all the giveaway gifts for friends around. As I said I've failed to make any cookies this year, so I made something else. Something expensive & classy and of coz....quick & simple ! :o)  Yeap.... it's Nama Chococlate. Nama Chocolate is actually a product of Japan and Royce' is the manufacturing company which produces this special goodies. Check out the products here, you'll be amazed.

Amd here's what I did.
(recipe adapted to here)
Ingredients :
200ml   heavy cream
200gm  compound dark chocolate
200gm  semi sweet chocolate
2TB   Brandy or any liqueur

*1 cup cocoa powder for coating
(I triple the recipe)

Method :
(1) cut chocolate nicely thin & small, it melts faster.
(2) heat heavy cream till almost reaches a boil but not bubbling.
(3) now, place all the chocolate into hot cream and stir continuously till every single piece of it melts completely.
(4) next, add in liqueur and mix well.
(5) finally, pour mixture to a 8x8" tray lined with parchment paper & cool to room temperature, then keep refrigerated overnight or till set.
(6) when ready, cut it small and coat chocolate with cocoa powder and serve. Best to use a warm knife for cutting.

Caution : the chocolate will turn soft after sometime, make sure to keep it refrigerated when it turns soft or when you have difficulties in cutting it.

No doubt, this is so so so delicious. My kids love it while I enjoy the softness of the texture itself so much.  It surely kicks up my taste buds. Will never stop at one......hmmm...mm...

Everything is nicely packed in separate boxes which I bought yesterday specially for this. I sent out most of the chocolate and only left a few for my family. Ahhhh....finally, I can sleep tight tonight. Task accomplished ! Yay...yay..... And tomorrow it's going to be a loooooong day. Definitely a lot of cooking need to be done when I reached my parent in law's place. So, I better get some rest and before that..... not forgetting to wish all my readers a very Happy Chinese New Year & Gong Xi Fat Cai. May it be a blessed one.

祝大家 : 新年快乐 身体健康 事事如意
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...