Wholemeal Nori Bread Loaf
So, here's what I did.
230gm bread flour
50gm wholemeal flour
2 tspn yeast
1 TB sugar
(combine everything to form a soft dough then set aside to rest for an hour or till double it size)
Ingredients for Main Dough :
120gm bread flour
2 TB Nori flakes
1 egg, do not beat
2 TB milk
2 TB heavy cream
1 tspn salt
(1) place starter dough into a big mixing bowl, add in the main dough ingredients except salt & butter and knead till combined.
(2) now, add in salt & butter and again knead till everything well mixed. Again, set aside to rest for an hour or till double in size.
(3) once it's ready, punch dough to release air and knead till smooth.
(4) place dough to a slightly flour working table and divide dough into 4 portions.
(5) let dough rest for 10 minutes then roll & fold dough follow the method here.
(6) place dough to a 10x4.5x4.5" tray or to two separate 8x4x4" tray.
(7) let dough rest for about 30-45mins (depends on room temperature), then brush on egg glaze.
(8) bake at preheated oven 180'C-185'C for about 25-30 mins or till brown.
(9) cool for 15 mins before releasing the bread from tray and always remember to slice the bread only after it has completely cooled.
garlic butter bread with my nori bread. Slurppp.... Even hubby can't resist such aromatic toasted bread.
I'm sending this to Wild Yeast Blog @ Yeastspotting.