Steamed Glutinous Soft Cake @ QQ Ruan Gao
by this blogger. Such an easy and hassle free recipe and here's what I did.
150gm glutinous rice flour
25gm wheat starch
25gm tapioca starch
200ml water (mix with 1/2 tspn banana essence)
* 1 tspn rose flavoured red food colouring (mix with 1 TB water)
* 1 cup rice flour (toast for 10 minutes before using)
(1) combine all dry ingredients into a big bowl and mix well.
(2) next, stir in water to form a thick batter then pour batter to a 7" or 9" greased tray.
(3) steam for 15 minutes over medium heat.
Note : I used a 7" tray for one recipe and the cake came out quite thick. I supposed the 9" tray should give a perfect thickness to this steamed cake.
At the same time, I would like to thank all for the birthday greetings & blessings. I am so lucky to have you all. LOVE YOU ALL ! ((hugs))
I'm sending this to Foodie Friday.