Crunchy & Crispy Eggless Churros 西班牙油條
250gm all purpose flour
1-1/2 tspn baking powder
1 tspn homemade vanilla extract
450ml 500ml water (original 350ml)
**for coating : 1/2 cup icing sugar mixed with 2 tspn cinnamon powder
(1) mix together flour and baking powder till well cooperated.
(2) combine water and butter into a sauce pan then bring it to boil.
(3) off the heat, stir in vanilla extract and flour to form smooth dough.
(4) place dough to pipping bag and press it out onto working table for the size as desired, then later fry them till golden brown.
(5) leave to cool before coating with cinnamon sugar, then serve.
churros turned out beautifully even without eggs. The crust is so crispy !