Though I am not in ketogenic diet, I always wanted to try out the Keto recipe. A keto diet meaning a low carb and high-fat diet that can help to burn fat more effectively. And that is why NO sugar and starch ingredients involved into keto diet. Well, this is a healthy living target and it's gluten free which is good for improving stomach bloating. See, what I found in my pantry ! flaxseeds, oat fiber, sweetener, xantha gum and ground almond. So, here I go again ! Please read on for more.
This kind of baking the absorption rate is very high. The next round I need to add in extra fluid by increasing coconut milk to 120ml to maintain the moisture. I'm sure there will be an improvement.
2 tspn yeast
1 TB honey
(mix together and let to sit for 10 minutes)
110gm egg white
1 whole egg
80ml coconut milk (need to increase to 120ml)
60gm butter, melted
1 TB vinegar/apple cider
150gm almond flour/meal
70gm flaxseed flour/meal
50gm oat fiber
2 tspn xantha gum
2 tspn baking powder
1/4 tspn salt
(combine all ingredients and mix well)
(1) combine egg white and egg then stir in mixture (A) and whisk till light & formy.
(2) next, stir in vinegar & butter and continue beating till well cooperated.
(3) then add in mixture (C) in 3 batches alternately add in coconut milk till everything completed.
Once its done, it will look like soft paste as shown the above picture.
(4) transfer batter to a 4x9" baking tray lined with baking paper and let to rest for 45-50 minutes or till double in size, or when batter reached to the top level as picture shown below.
(5) finally, bake at preheated oven 195'C for about 45-50 minutes or till tester came out clean.
When the baking is done, quickly unmould the bread and let it sit on a rack to cool down.
Now, you can carefully slice the bread when its completely cooled. Awesome texture !
Oh my, I had a slice of melted cheese on it ! Yummmm.....
incredible texture. I really need this kind of baking more for healthier living. clap... clap .... clap..... Hope you guys will like it too.