Kuih Bakar Kemboja
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup thick coconut milk
1/2 cup concentrated pandanus juice
3 TB butter, melted
a few drops of pandan coconut extract
some sesame seeds for topping
(1) combine flour & sugar into a big bowl, mix well.
(2) whisk together coconut milk, pandanus juice & eggs till well mixed. Then place everything together and beat till well combined.
(3) pour batter into a 8" greased bundt cake tray and sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
(4) now, bake at preheated oven 175-180'C for about 50 minutes or till brown (make sure the tester came out clean). Best to slice it after cooled completely.
* I'm sending this to Weekend Bite !