To make this transparent looking dumplings you need to use good quality or branding wheat starch. Well, hope you all will enjoy making this at home too and have fun!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
- slice the half frozen chicken breast about 1cm thickness.
- marinade each meat with the marinade seasoning mixture.
- make sure the meat stick in one piece.
- preheat frying pan with enough oil for frying.
- roll the meat over corn starch and place them to the frying pan.
- fry the meat over low heat untill golden brown, leave aside.
- add in all the fried meat into the frying pan, once the gravy became thicken.
- and serve hot.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
These few days the weather is extremely hot over here. I'm trying to look for something cool and nice to get my appetites whetted. All a certain, thought of making this vegetables achar or pickled. This is such a perfect side dish to go with any meals and it's also one of our famous local nyonya food. The aroma, the sourness, the sweetness, the spicyness and the texture sure give your taste bud a good kick!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
I also have all my goodies bags ready to giveaway!All nicely packed!
And these are extra treats for my friends... grape & banana cupcakes! Will post the recipe soon.
I left my sweetie at home alone for a couple of days and had asked a friend to feed her.
Again wishing all 新年快樂, 恭喜發財, 身體健康, 萬事如事.....恭喜恭喜!!!!! ^_^
Friday, February 12, 2010
This is such fabulous goodies. It's crunchy and it's smell terrific too! I just can't stop chewing on them. Actually, this sounds like some kind of the Chinese version meringue! So, what do you think?
Thursday, February 11, 2010
- by using a ruler, simply cut dough into equal square shape.
For those are interested, you may try this recipe with other ground nuts. For instance, pecan or almond! I'm sure they both taste wonderful as well.