2 cups all purpose flour
2/3 cup ground hazelnut
1 tspn salt
1/2 tspn baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
2 tspn vanilla extract
- combine flour, hazelnut, salt & baking powder together and mix well.
- cream butter and sugar untill creamy & smooth.
- stir in vanilla extract and beat well.
- slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix till just combined.
- then roll dough between 2 plastic sheets to 1/2cm thickness.
- by using a ruler, simply cut dough into equal square shape.
- then place them to baking tray and bake at 170'c for 10-15 mins.
For those are interested, you may try this recipe with other ground nuts. For instance, pecan or almond! I'm sure they both taste wonderful as well.