1/2 tspn vanilla essence/extract
200gm all purpose flour
1/2 tspn baking powder
5 packets Haw Flakes
- cream butter and sugar untill fluffy.
- stir in eggs and vanilla essence, mix untill well combined.
- divide dough into 2 portion, wrap with plastic sheets.
- roll dough into oblong shape.
- chill for 3-4 hours(in freezer) or overnight preferred.
- then slice roughly about 7mm thickness, place them to baking tray.
- finally, bake at 180'c for 15 mins.
Just look at these fresh Hawthorns. Isn't it gorgeous? It looks like cherry but a little bigger than that. So, enjoy and have a nice weekend, guys ! Cheers always.
And here's some further info regarding this fruit, click here.