No Bake Cempadak Cheesecake 波罗蜜菜燕乳酪蛋糕
Ingredients (8" springform tray) :
140gm biscuit, grind into fine crumb
80gm butter, melted
2 TB cold milk
For Cream Cheese Filling
250gm cream cheese, softened at room temperature
250ml whipping cream, whipped
70gm icing sugar
2 TB lime juice
10gm gelatine (mix with 3 TB water)
1-1.2 cup cempedak fruit, in pieces
For Agar-agar Layer
4 tspn agar-agar powder
2 pandanus leaves, rinsed
1/2 cempedak fruit, in pieces
(1) for the crust, mix biscuit and butter till well cooperated then press it to a 8" springfoam baking pan. And keep chilled for an hour to set.
(2) for cream cheese filling, heating gelatine mixture over double boiler till melted then off the heat & leave it there.
(3) now, beat together cream cheese, sugar & yogurt till fluffy then fold in whipped cream till well mixed.
(4) finally, stir in melted gelatine till everything well cooperated.
(5) fold in cempedak fresh and mix well then transfer cream cheese mixture over to the crust and spread evenly. Keep chilled for 2 hours or till set.
(6) for agar-agar layer, boil together water, sugar, agar-agar powder and pandanus leaves till sugar melted and mixture became a little thick. Off the heat and discharge pandanus leaves.
(7) arrange cempedak fresh over the cake then slowly pour 1/2 cup of agar-agar mixture over the cake, and keep chilled for 15 minutes.
(8) when ready, pour the remaining agar-agar mixture over the cempedak layer, then use a fork slightly poke through the cake and leave cool. This will helps the jelly to stick well to the cake.
(9) keep chilled for about 2 hours or till set before serving. Best to leave overnight.
I'm here wishing all my readers a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY & HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR as well. 祝大家过个快乐平安年，一家大小喜洋洋。。。