Air Fryer Cranberry Muffin 气炸锅蔓越莓松饼

Its been a long long time since I made any muffins. Can't stop working with my air fryer lately and decided to make one batch for my son. Don't be surprise with my cranberries, I used to stock up at least a few packets in my freezer every end of the year. >o<  Please read on for more.

Ingredients :
190gm  all purpose flour
1/2 TB  baking powder
1-1/2 TB  sugar
pinch of salt
1/2 cup  yogurt
1 large egg
60gm  melted butter
80ml   full cream milk
1 tspn  vanilla essence

**1 cup  frozen cranberries, halved and coated with flour

Method :
(1)  mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a big bowl.
(2)  stir in melted butter, egg, yogurt, vanilla and milk till thick paste is formed.


(3) next, fold in cranberries and mix well. Then divide into 9 paper cups as the size mentioned the above picture.

(4) place all cups directly to air fryer box.

(5) finally, bake at preheated air fryer at 160'C for about 19-20 minutes.

It is really moist and yummy. Bet your kids will love it too ! Have fun with your air fryer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...