Cheese Pastry With Mayo Tuna Spread
the bread I made a few weeks back. It was an easy & quick recipe which is perfect for anytime.
And here's what I did.
300gm all purpose flour
3 TB sugar
1/4 tspn salt
2 tspn baking powder
100gm shredded cheddar cheese
100ml corn oil
1 tspn vanilla essence
*egg glaze : 1 yolk + 1/2 TB milk
*filling : 1 tin canned tuna mixed with mayonnaise
(1) combine ingredients (A) into a big bowl, mix well.
(2) rub in ingredient (B) till well combined.
(3) stir in ingredients (C) to form a soft dough and then knead to smooth.
(4) immediately roll dough out flat about 10x10" size and then divide into 9 equal square pastry sheet.
(5) place in filling and brush every corner with egg glaze and fold dough over to keep the fillings nicely cover.
(6) next, brush the top pastry with egg glaze and sprinkle either some sesame seeds or ground hazelnut.
(7) finally bake at preheated oven 185-195'C for about 15 mins or till nicely brown.
masak merah fish. haha..... Honestly, it is really delicious. Hope you guys will love it too. Enjoy !