So, here's what I did.
125gm all purpose flour
1/2 tspn yeast
(combine everything together and leave to ferment overnight)
400gm bread flour
1-1/2 tspn Bamboo charcoal powder
2 tspn yeast
1 tspn salt
#2 canned tuna spread (Ayam brand)
# 1 homemade pastry puff recipe (cut into 4x4" /pce)
or 1 pkt ready readymade pastry puff (Kawan brand)
# 1 egg yolk for glazing
(1) combine all the main ingredients till form a soft dough but remember only add in butter & salt after dough is formed. To prevent salt from killing the yeast.
(2) then set aside to rest for an hour or till double in size.
(3) once it's ready, punch dough to release air and knead till smooth then divide into 10 portions.
(4) flatten each to fill in tuna spread, sealed & then place it to baking tray.
(5) top the nicely cut pastry puff to bun dough and let them rest for 20mins, then brush on egg glazing & add sesame seeds.
(6) finally, bake at preheated oven 200'C for about 20-25 mins or till brown.
I'm sending this to Wild Yeast @ Yeastspotting.