Cranberry & Apple Muffins ~ Baking With Margarine
3/4 cup sugar
1 tspn salt
1 cup milk
1 tspn vanilla essence / NuNaturals vanilla stevia liquid
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn baking soda
1 cup frozen cranberries
3 apples, sliced
*1/2 cup brown sugar for topping
(1) beat margarine, sugar & salt till fluffy pale then add in eggs one at a time & continue beating till smooth.
(2) later then add in milk & flour and mix well.
(3) finally, stir in cranberries & mix well, fill batter to paper cups.
(4) line sliced apples to batter & sprinkle on some brown sugar.
(5) then bake at preheated oven 190'C for about 20 minutes or till brown.