Tofu Under The River 河低香滑豆腐
**Note : For time being kindly use your mobile online to enter or upload my blog page. Thank you.
10 pcs medium size prawns
4 pcs medium size silky soft tofu
3 garlic cloves, minced
3 slices ginger
handful of spring onion, cut in 1" length
350ml water (mixed with 2tspn corn starch)
1 tspn salt
1 TB osyter sauce
1/2 tspn vegetarian granules
1/4 tspn pepper powder
(1) peel off the middle prawn shell and leave the tail & head, trim off the sharp part of the head as well.
(2) bring a pot of water to boil then add in tofu and let to cook for 3 minutes, drain off water and leave to cool.
(3) now, cut tofu into slices and arrange to serving plate and leave it to rest.
(5) next, add in water mixture and bring it to boil.
(6) finally, stir in the remaining seasoning and cook till thicken.
(7) once its done, off the heat and stir in spring onion.
(8) again, remember to drain off the excess water from tofu before transferring the prawns gravy over it. And its all ready to be served.