McCormick Garlic Butter Cookies 味好美蒜蓉黄油曲奇饼
*For time being, please upload my blog page with your handphone. Sorry for the inconvenient causes and thank you.
60gm butter, softened
40gm McCormick Garlic Butter spread
80gm all purpose flour
70gm corn flour
1/8 tspn baking powder
20gm icing sugar
*some nori flakes for topping
*egg glazing : 1 egg yolk + 1 tspn milk
(1) combine flour, cornflour, salt & baking powder together and mix well.
(2) now, cream butter and icing sugar till smooth then fold in flour mixture to form sticky dough.
(3) finally, throw in the remaining ingredients and mix till everything well cooperated.
(4) next, wrap dough with plastic sheet and keep chilled for 30 minutes or till dough manageable to handle.
(5) when ready, place chilled dough to slightly floured working table and roll out flat about 1cm thickness. Then cut with round cookie cutter.
(6) transfer all shaped dough to baking tray lined with parchment paper, brush with egg glazing ( I used leftover egg white) and sprinkle on nori flakes.
(8) leave to cool before storage to air tight jar.