Pandan Chinese Pastry With Bean Paste & Mushroom Floss 豆蓉蘑菇丝斑斓酥饼
Ingredients for Pastry Dough :(A)
120gm all purpose flour
15gm icing sugar
45gm cold butter, chopped
70ml cold pandan juice
110gm all purpose flour
*Homemade Dou yong filling : 500gm
(divide into 10 portions 50gm each)
* 1 cup vegetarian mushroom floss /meat floss
(1) in one bowl, combine ingredients (A) except water, rub butter & the dry ingredients till well cooperated. Then add in water to form a non-stick soft.dough. Knead to smooth then set aside.
(2) in another bowl, combine ingredients (B) till everything well cooperated then divide into 10 portions.
(3) at the same time, divide dough (A) into 10 portions as well, then wrap ingredient (B) into (A) and sealed to form a ball. And leave aside to rest for 20 minutes
(4) for further rolling method, please refer here, Chinese Pastry, or here.
(5) now, press both end of the pastry dough into center then flatten it by rolling it into round shape.
(6) spoon in a teaspoon of mushroom floss then place in dou yong filling.
(7) now, wrap dou yong with pastry dough and sealed it, place the sealing part by facing down then slightly flatten it with the rolling pin.
(8) transfer filled dough to a greased baking tray then bake at preheated oven 185'-190'C for about 20 minutes or till nicely brown.