Thursday, December 4, 2014
Peanut Butter Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting
125gm peanut butter
180gm brown sugar
a few drops of NuNaturals vanilla liquid
190gm all purpose flour
2 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn baking soda
1/2 tspn salt
3 TB full cream milk
Ingredients for Peanut butter frosting :
1 cup peanut butter
2 cup icing sugar
80ml heavy cream
(Beat margarine & peanut butter till creamy then add in sugar & cream and continue beating till well combined. Set aside)
(1) beat margarine, salt, vanilla & peanut butter till creamy then add in sugar and continue beating till well combined.
(2) add in eggs one at a time and keep on beating till everything well mixed.
(3) in another bowl combine flour, baking powder & baking soda and mix well.
(4) now, stir flour mixture & milk into margarine mixture till everything well cooperated..
(5) pour batter to a 8" greased tray & bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 45-50 minutes.
(6) discharge cake 10 minutes after then let the cake cool on rack. Finally, decorate the cake with peanut butter frosting & keep refrigerated before serving.