pate. So, which you prefer most !!! I think I prefer the American style. Quick to prepare. LOL.
Ingredients : (4 servings)
250gm cream cheese, softened at room temperature
200gm icing sugar
4 TB green tea powder
150ml heavy cream
6 pcs large graham crackers/digestive biscuit
1 cup azuki /red beans, slightly pressed
extra green tea powder for garnishing
(1) beat cream cheese, sugar, green tea powder till well cooperated then set aside.
(2) now, whisk heavy cream till foamy & stiff then fold it into cream cheese mixture and blend till well mixed.
(3) crushed biscuit into fine crumbs one at a time, place one biscuit to each cups then spread on a layer of green tea mixture.
(4) top with some red beans and 1 tspn cracker crumbs, again cover it with a spread of green tea mixture. And keep refrigerated for 3 minutes to set.
(5) finally, decorate the top with with green tea powder and red beans when serving.