Ingredients for cookie dough :
2 cups all purpose flour
pinch of salt
230gm butter, softened at room temperature
1/2 cup icing sugar
*300gm pineapple fillings (about 8gm each)
(1) cream butter, salt and sugar till fluffy then stir in flour to form soft dough.
(2) keep dough refrigerated for an hour.
(3) place dough to a slightly floured working table then roll out flat about 2/3 mm thick.
(4) now, shape dough with mould as desired and place on pineapple filling.
(5) finally, at preheated oven at 175'C for about 12-15 minutes or till slight brown.
(6) when done, set aside to cool completed before decorated with melted chocolate.