Jamie Oliver's berry cheesecake.
Ingredients for pastry dough :
200gm all purpose flour
100gm cold butter, chopped
(1) rub butter with flour till fine crumb is formed.
(2) then stir in milk to form a soft dough, knead till smooth.
(3) wrap dough with plastic sheets or bag then keep chilled for 20 minutes or till set.
(4) once its ready, flatten cold dough between two plastic sheets or silicon sheets to form a round disk.
(5) finally, place shaped dough to a 7" baking tray. Then again keep chilled for 20 minutes before going into oven.
(6) now, place a piece of aluminium sheet over the dough in the tray and filled tray with one & a half cup of black soybeans.
Ingredients for cheesecake fillings :
400gm cream cheese
150gm icing sugar
4 small eggs
2 TB all purpose flour
2 tspn vanilla extract
2 cups fresh mulberries
(1) whisk together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, flour & vanilla till creamy.
(2) now, pour batter to fill in the pastry crust then place in all the berries.
(3) finally, bake at preheated oven 160'C for about an hour then 180'C for the last 10 minutes or till the top turns brown.
(4) cool completely before keep chilled for an hour.
Note : I personally prefer a firm cheesecake filling, so added in some flour. You may omit it.