Cranberry Basque Burnt Cheese Cake 无麸红梅巴斯克烧焦芝士蛋糕
Here's what I did.
Ingredients : (8" tray)
500gm cream cheese at room temperature
180gm fine sugar
4 large eggs
1/2 tspn salt
180ml heavy cream
30gm corn flour
1/2 cup frozen cranberries, chopped
4 TB full cream milk
**1/2 cup whole cranberries
(1) beat cream cheese and sugar till creamy.
(2) add in egg one at a time and beat till well cooperated.
(4) puree cranberry with milk then stir into cream cheese mixture till combined.
(5) now, fold in corn flour by 3 batches till everything is well combined.
(6) then transfer batter to a 8" baking tray lined with baking paper, then throw in the remaining whole cranberries and mix well.
(7) finally, bake at preheated oven 195'C for 30 minutes and then increase to 210'C for another 30 minutes or till the crust turned brown. Leave cake in the oven with door ajar for 10 minutes.