Jamie Oliver ~ Chicken In Milk

Finally, I'm back on track again after another short vacation. Don't feel like messing up my kitchen for the time being, so made something simple instead. Something from the kitchen of Jamie Oliver. Jamie Oliver another favourite chef of mine. He's such a homey kind of cook and always love sharing with us his comfort food recipes. And one of the many popular recipes of his.....chicken in milk was being tried by so many blogger all around the global. I guess I shouldn't miss out this wonderful roasted chicken as well. It's an easy & simple to prepare recipe. So, good for all busy momsie ! >o<

Ingredients :
2 whole chicken leg
salt & pepper
1/2 tpsn mixed herbs (best to use fresh ones)
1 tspn ground black pepper
1/2 tspn  paprika powder
4 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 stalk celery, cut small
2 potatoes, cut small
a few slices of lemon
1 cup  milk
2 TB  butter

Method :
(1) marinade chicken with salt & pepper, herbs and garlic.
(2) then place everything to a ceramic bake ware and top with black pepper & paprika powder.
(3) bake at preheated oven 190'C for about an hour or till everything cooked.

I haven't been cooking much lately. Taking a huge break from my kitchen. However, this is a good start for a tasty meal after a long break. My kitchen smell so great again. Have a great week ahead everyone !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...