Thursday, February 27, 2014
'Heong Dei Mei' With Fresh Water Prawns & A Giveaway
aromatic celtuce under the lettuce family. I love it stir fried especially with fermented bean curd or 'fu yu'. Since I was out of other green vegetables, I'll try this on my vermicelli.
Ingredients for prawns gravy :
3 cups water
10 pcs fresh water prawns, trimmed
1 small fish cake, cut small (optional)
salt & pepper to taste (I used 1/3 tspn salt)
1/3 tspn vegetables granules
1 egg, roughly beaten
2 TB chopped garlic
some aromatic celtuce leaves, cut small (as desired)
*thickening : 3 TB water mixed with 1 TB tapioca starch
(1) preheat frying pan or wok with 3 TB cooking oil, then stir in garlic and saute till fragrant (lightly brown).
(2) add in prawns & any other meat, cook till the prawns turned red.
(3) now, add in water, salt & pepper and vegetables granules, and bring it to boil over high heat.
(4) finally, stir in celtuce & thickening, let to cook for about a minute over medium heat or till the gravy became slightly thicken.
(5) off the heat, add in egg and let to stand for 2 minutes before stirring the gravy.
(6) now, pour gravy over to the serving plate with fried vermicelli and serve hot.
NuNaturals. All you need is just leave a comment here on this post with your contact address or email, effective from today till 10th of March 2014. The lucky winners will receive ( 1 ) one bottle of each of the Lemon / Cherry Vanilla / Peppermint Flavored Stevia Liquids, PLUS a 50 pkt box of our NuStevia White Stevia Powder packets from NuNaturals.
And for My Little Space readers, you will also receive a 15% discount on your entire online order at NuNaturals by just entering My Little Space discount code BLG0614, effective till 30th June 2014. Free shipping to the continental U.S. on all orders exceeding US$35.00 after discount.
Wishing you guys the best of luck !