as shown here. I immediately hooked up with the recipe as cream cheese is required on it, which is the most interesting part of it. I can imagine the used of cream cheese on cottony Japanese cheese cake and Feather Light cheese cake but not on common butter cake or pound cake. I am totally delighted with the outcome and it was actually out of my expectation. On the same day, I bring the cake along to have tea with a bunch of friends and I only managed to brought back two slices of them. How not to be happy ! hehe....
250gm cream cheese
125gm butter, softened
280gm mashed pumpkin
375gm flour (equal to 3 cups)
1/2 tspn cinnamon powder
1/2 tspn baking soda
2 tspn baking powder
1/4 tspn salt
2 tspn 'Singng dog' vanilla bean paste
(1) combine flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt into a big bowl and mix well, set aside.
(2) cream butter, cream cheese and sugar till creamy smooth.
(3) add in eggs one at a time and continue beating till everything well combined.
(4) next, stir in mashed pumpkin, vanilla & milk and mix well.
(5) now, fold in flour mixture till everything well mixed.
(6) pour batter to a 9" or 10" greased bundt cake pan and bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 50-60 mins or till cake tester came out clean.
(7) once its done, remove from oven and let to rest an 20 mins before unmoulding the cake.
I'm sending this to Foodie Friday.