(IMPORTANT NOTE : This is NOT a paid post nor advertisement)
1 packet (of 4) SLIM noodle
3 eggs, do not beat
one big bunch cilantro, washed and cut into bite size
one bunch of grated carrot
one red chili, seeded and sliced
a quarter cabbage, thinly sliced
1 large onion, sliced
2 tspn black soy sauce
2 TB light soy sauce
1/2 cup vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tspn vegetarian granules
salt & pepper to taste
1 TB sesame oil
(1) bring a pot of water to boil then cook dried noodle till soften (cooked within 5 minutes).
(2) drain the noodle then rinse with tap water and set aside.
(3) preheat a wok or pan with 2/3 cup cooking oil, add in eggs and let to cook over high
heat, at the same time, stir to scramble the eggs till cooked thoroughly.
(4) stir in noodle to mix well then switch to low heat.
(5) now, add in the seasoning and stir till well mixed.
Nutrisanne has given me a special privilege to try out their new invention. Thank you, Nutrisanne.
Here's the location where you can find this product :
Happiness Organic Health Shop, 72 E, Jalan Anson,
Organic Farmer Choice, 15-1-10, Crystal Square, Bayan Lepas
Green Valley Organic & Natural Products, 17C-G, Lebuhraya Batu Lanchang,
(Soon to come) GAMA Supermarket & Departmental Store, 1, Jalan Dato Keramat
Feng Dian Beras & Organic Trading, No110, Jalan Temenggong
Bodhicitta Vegetarian Trading, 13A, Jln Dato Lau Pak Khuan
Raj Enterprise (Magazine Store), 73, Raja Musa Mahadi, HillviewLoh Ying Pomelo Ipoh Tambun, Gerai Sam Poh Tong
Lim’s Fresh Provision Centre, Taman Ipoh Selatan
SunMay Vegetarian Trading, 689, Jalan New Pasir Puteh
Pasar Mini Yukee, No3, Laluan Lapangan Permata 2, Bandar Cyber