Friday, December 2, 2016
Cranberry & Mulberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake 小红莓桑莓奶油乳酪磅蛋糕
125gm cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1/2 tspn salt
1/2 cup milk (100ml)
1 tspn vanilla essence
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn baking soda
1 cup frozen cranberries
1 cup mulberries, rinsed
(1) mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt. Set aside.
(2) now, cream butter, cream cheese, sugar & vanilla till well cooperated.
(3) add in egg one at a time and whisk till well mixed.
(4) next, stir in milk & half portion of flour mixture and continued beating till cooperated.
(5) then fold in the remaining flour and stir till combined.
(6) coat berries with some flour, then stir into batter.
(7) transfer batter to a 4x4x9" greased baking tray and lined parchment paper.
(8) finally, bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 60 minutes.
(9) once its done, leave to cool for 30 minutes before top up with sugar glazing.
** Ingredients for Sugar glazing :
1 cup icing sugar mixed with 3 TB lime juice & 3 TB milk. (add in milk one tablespoon at a time if possible extra milk needed, make sure the flow is consistency to your need)