Saturday, December 17, 2016
Matcha Pound Cake With Mulberry Cream Cheese Swirl 綠茶桑莓起司磅蛋糕
125gm butter, softened
150gm castor sugar
250gm all purpose flour
1 tspn baking powder
2 TB green tea powder
100gm cream cheese, softened
50gm icing sugar
1/2 TB lemon juice
1/2 cup fresh mulberry / cranberries
(1) combine flour, green tea powder & baking powder into a big bowl then mixed well. Set aside.
(2) cream butter and castor sugar till pale & fluffy.
(3) add in eggs one at a time till everything well cooperated.
(4) stir in half portions of flour mixture till well blended, then fold in the remaining flour mixture and hand mix till well cooperated.
(5) in separate bowl, whisk cream cheese, icing sugar & lemon juice till creamy.
(6) place half green tea batter into a greased 4x7" tray lined with parchment paper, now place in all cream cheese mixture & mulberries then cover it with the remaining green tea batter.
(7) make a swirl through the batter and finally bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 40 minutes.
(8) once its dine, leave to cool for 10 minutes before removing it from tray.