Ingredients for pastry dough :
250gm butter, softened
50gm icing sugar
1/2 tspn salt
1 tspn vanilla extract
2 large yolk
300gm all purpose flour
30gm milk powder
70gm corn flour
**egg glazing ~ 1 yolk mixed with 1 tspn milk
** 40pcs cloves for decoration
**Fillings : 350gm Taiwan Pineapple paste, divide into 11gm each & round them
(1) combine flour, cornflour and milk powder together & mix well.
(2) cream butter and icing sugar till fluffy, then add in eggs, salt & vanilla extract and continued beating till creamy.
(3) now, fold in flour mixture and stir to form a soft dough. Then set aside to rest for 20 minutes.
(4) once its ready, divide pastry dough into 15gm each and fill in pineapple paste ball, sealed and round them.
(5) press each dough ball with fingers from side to side to form an oval shape, then by using a clip gadget to make the decorating cut.
(6) finally, brush on egg glazing and insert a clove into one end then bake at preheated oven 170'C for about 12 minutes or till golden brown.
(7) once its done, leave cool before storage.