Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Cereal Butter Prawns 香喷喷麦片虾
Tips : it is to fry them with just a little bit of oil which is more or less to half fry and half toast them over medium heat.
400gm tiger prawns (about 6 big size prawns)
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
20 spring curry leaves
1 bird eye chili, smashed
4 TB salted butter
1-1/2 TB sugar
1/2 tspn salt (or to taste)
1-1/2 cup cereal mixed with 2 tspn milk powder
* 1 TB salted butter
(1) clean prawns and cut the back of prawn to remove vein. Skip this if you're using small prawns, then drain and pat dry with paper towel.
(2) preheat wok with 1/2 cup cooking oil, once the oil is hot enough, fry prawns in few batches till just cooked. Set aside to drain.
(4) once butter melted, stir in garlic and let to cook till lightly brown,
(5) now, add in chili & curry leaves and saute for 30 seconds.
(8) add in cooked cereal and mix well, then serve.