Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Natural Remedy For Muscle Pain 清炖葡萄汁

I'm a big fan of natural remedies for body healing. Recently, I met a friend whom has given me this easy to prepare remedy for muscle pain especially twisted back. The only ingredient needed is green grapes & some pure rice wine. I actually gave it a go the following day and share it with a few friends. And the result is overwhelming ! An elderly friend said his upper arm muscle pain which has been bothering him since a year ago has suddenly relief on the next morning, after taking this remedy. I'm not sure how true it is but it works for him. So, this is definitely something good to share with my readers. Please read on for more.

I prepared 1 kg of green seedless grapes which feed about 6 persons in one course. Or ! kg for 2 persons by taking it continuously within 3 days. For washing away the wax on grapes, squeeze some toothpaste to your hand palm and rub between both of your palm evenly. Then rub grapes with your hands gently till shinny. Finally, rinse and wash away toothpaste.

Now, cut grapes into half or quarter it. Then transfer all grapes to a big clay jar without adding in anything.

Next, cover jar with a lid and seal it with plastic wrap.

Finally, cook it for 3 hours over a double boiler or slow cooker.

Once its done, leave cooked grapes to cool into room temperature or just warm. Add in pure rice wine about 1-1/2 cup into 1 kg of grapes (or 1 cup for less alcohol intake). Best to serve it just before bed time. Keep chilled for all leftover then reheat before consume each time.

11 comments:

Jenny Ng said...

Hi Kristy,

Just came across your natural remedy for muscle pain. Would like to prepare this remedy for my mom who is having this pain in her arm. Could you tell me where I can buy the pure rice wine.

Thanks & Regards

Jenny Ng

Jenny Ng said...

Hi Kristy,

Just came across your natural remedy for muscle pain. Would like to prepare this remedy for my mom who is having this pain in her arm. Could you tell me where I can buy the pure rice wine.

Thanks & Regards

Jenny Ng

My Little Space said...

Hi Jenny,

You can get the pure rice wine at any Chinese medical shop 药材店. The branding name is 高粱米酒 which contains of 50% alcohol.

Kristy

Nammi said...

very interesting remedy. hope you are having a nice week

Lynn said...

Hi, do u consume the cooked grape as well?

My Little Space said...

Hi Lynn,
Yes, take everything except the seeds if there's any ! haha...

Blessings, Kristy

Tammy said...

Hi, I really wanted to try this but I am unable to find the 高粱米酒 in New Zealand. Thought of asking a friend to buy from Msia or Spore when she visits me next month. Can you please tell me the brand of the 高粱米酒 you bought? Also, do you know the reason why there is a need to plastic wrap the container since there are already 3 lids in place?

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hi Kristy, I would like to try this as I often suffered from pain, but I am allergy to alcohol, is there another way to replace rice wine with something else?

My Little Space said...

Hi Tammy,
I only used one lid on mine cause it's too high to use 2-3 lids. Can't fit in to my slow cooker. The branding name is 高粱米酒, of course you can get other branding rice wine. The function of rice wine on this recipe, just to help your blood circulation.

My Little Space said...

Hi Kirsty,
Chinese rice wine contains of higher alcohol level & it helps in our blood circulation works better together with the remedy. I'm not sure if the remedy will works better without the alcohol. I think red or white wine will works too, which is lower alcohol level. Hope this will help. Good luck.

Anne Regalado said...

Kristy , I really need this pain reliever right now :D Yesterday , I bought a pastry marble slab that weighs at least 10 kg and had to carry it all by my lonesome and now my sboulders are acbing :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...