Whisknfold ! If you're craving for some ice cream mooncake, this should be something to satisfy your need. Please read on for more.
250gm cream cheese, softened at room temperature
50gm icing sugar
1/2 cup frozen cranberries, chopped
(1) beat cream cheese and icing sugar till well cooperated.
(2) now, add in cranberries and mix well, then keep chilled for 2 hour or till set.
(3) next, divide cream cheese into 40gm each and round it.
(4) finally, keep into freezer for another 2 hours or till well set, which is hassle free during the wrapping session.
Ingredients for Red Velvet dough :
130gm cooked glutinous rice flour / Koh fun
1 TB cocoa powder
3 tspn beetroot powder
100gm icing sugar
45gm crisco shortening
100ml ice water
(1) combined koh fun, cocoa powder, beetroot powder & icing sugar into a bowl then mix well.
(2) now, stir in shortening and rub with your fingers till everything well cooperated.
(3) next, add in cold water and stir to form a soft dough. Knead till smooth then set aside to rest for 30 minutes.
(4) once its ready, divide dough into 35gm each and flatten each with rolling pin between plastic sheets into a round disk.
(5) insert a cream cheese ball onto flatten dough then push to seal it nicely.
(6) coat wrapped dough with koh fun then shape it with a mooncake mould.
(7) finally, keep chilled to set before serving.
Red Velvet Mooncake from Calton Hotel ? Kindly describe the deliciousness to share. Many thanks.