( recipe for 3 units 6" cake)
20gm condensed milk
140gm cheddar cheese
1 TB parmesan cheese powder
80gm heavy cream
Put everything together into a stainless bowl then place bowl to double boiler and let to heat till everything melted. Then set aside to cool completely. Finally, transfer cheese mixture to pipping bag and its ready for use.
Thanks to Sue Gan @ As The Deer for the inspiration.
Ingredients for sponge cake :
( recipe for 1 unit 6" cake)
50gm all purpose flour
3 egg yolk
3 egg white
50gm castor sugar
1/8 tspn cream of tartar
(1) Ingredient (A), heat up butter & milk till just butter melted (not boiling) then add in flour to form a thick paste. Leave to cool for 10 minutes then stir in egg yolk and beat till everything well cooperated.
(2) Ingredient (B), whisk egg white till foamy then add in cream of tartar and half of the sugar. Continue beating till thick & foamy. Add in the remaining sugar and beat till top foam.
(3) now, fold meringue into mixture (A) till everything well blended. Do not over mix.
(4) transfer batter to a 6" baking tray lined with parchment paper (only the bottom).
(5) finally, bake at preheated oven 170'C for 20 minutes then 150'C for another 40 minutes.
(6) discharged from tray and leave to cool completely, then keep chilled for an hour.