WBD 2017 Cheesy Earthquake Bread 地震奶酪面包

HAPPY WORLD BREAD DAY 2017 !!! Gosh, I've been extremely busy for the past whole week. I rushed home from the forest after camping 4 days there and then drove all the way to my mother in law's place to celebrate her 88 year old birthday on the following day. Anyway, I am lucky because hubby did the entire driving.... hehehe..... I've got everything prepared to start my little bread project to celebrate 2017  World Bread Day at my mother in law's place. Thank goodness, I managed to take down some photos before my family polished off everything.  haha.....  And then came back home found out my home wifi is out of order !!!!  WHATTTT !!!! The service technician only turns up an hour ago to get this thing fixed. Thank you so much guys ! And also a big thank to Zoe @ Bake for Happy Kids for the inspiration.


Outdoor photos always look so good & refreshing. Isn't it !

World Bread Day, October 16, 2017
Ingredients for dough
275gm  bread flour
3/4 tspn   yeast
100ml  warm milk
1-1/2 Tb  sugar
¼ tspn  salt
1 egg
40gm  butter

*2 TB   orange colour cheddar cheese powder
*100gm   cheddar cheese block, grated finely

Method :
(1)  combine flour, yeast, sugar, salt, egg & milk into a large bowl and mix to form sticky dough.
(2)  add in butter and continue kneading till smooth dough is formed, then leave to rest for an hour or till double in size.
(3)  now, punch to release excess air and knead till smooth.
(4)  place dough to working table and flatten it into 8x12" sheet then spread on the cheese powder.
(5)  roll dough to form a swiss roll then place it to a 4x4x9" tray lined with parchment paper.
(6)  leave to rest for 30 minutes then brush the top with some butter and then spread on the grated cheese.
(7)  finally, bake at preheated oven 175'C for about 20-25 minutes or till golden brown.

Who doesn't love the cheesy topping !

HAPPY WORLD BREAD DAY 2017 EVERYONE !!! Enjoy & have fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...