the steam version and it is as good too ! I'll have to say I love both. Frankly, I am not a good essay writer, not even during my school days.... haha.... After blogging I started to write more. This is NOT so MEeee..... !!! Please read on for more.
7 egg wolk plus 1 whole egg
90ml corn oil
90ml full cream milk
125gm all purpose flour
1/2 tspn baking powder
7 egg white
2/3 tspn salt
1/8 tspn cream of tartar
1 cup mushroom floss
2 TB parmesan cheese powder
2 TB roasted sesame seeds
1 TB nori flakes
(1) for ingredient (A), mix together milk, corn oil, egg yolk & whole egg, beat till pale & light.
(2) next, stir in flour & baking powder till well cooperated. Set aside.
(3) for ingredient (B), whisk egg white till foamy then add in salt & cream of tartar, continue beating till fine foam then add in sugar. Beat to stiff foam.
(4) now, fold meringue into mixture (A) in 3 batches till everything well cooperated.
(5) pour half portion of batter to a 8" tray lined with parchment paper, spread on mushroom floss mixture and pour in the remaining batter spread to cover. Sprinkle on the leftover mushroom floss mixture.
(6) finally, bake at preheated oven 170'C for about 20 minutes then lower to 150'C for another 60 minutes.
(7) once its done, invert the cake and leave to cool completely before slicing.
please click here for the recipe. I bet you will love it to bit as well. Happy baking everyone & enjoy your week ahead !