Ingredients for dough :
275gm bread flour
3/4 tspn yeast
100ml warm milk
1-1/2 Tb sugar
¼ tspn salt
(1) combine flour, yeast, sugar, salt, egg & milk into a large bowl and mix to form sticky dough.
(2) add in butter and continue kneading till smooth dough is formed, then leave to rest for an hour or till double in size.
(3) now, punch to release excess air and knead till smooth.
(4) place dough to working table and divide into 10 portions about 48gm each. Rest for 10 minutes, then round them by folding dough inwards to form the shaping.
(6) fill center with custard. Finally, bake at preheated oven 195'C for about 20-25 minutes or till golden brown.
3 egg yolk
20gm all purpose flour
1 tspn vanilla essence/extract
(1) beat egg yolk & sugar till light & fluffy, then stir in flour till cooperated
(2) heat milk till starts bubbling then pour half into egg mixture and mix well.
(3) next, pour egg & milk mixture back to the remaining hot milk and cook over low heat till thick.
(4) once its done, off the heat and leave to cool before used.
Ingredients for coconut frosting :
125gm icing sugar
2-1/2 TB lemon juice
1/2 cup shredded coconut
(mix all ingredients till well cooperated)