Kampung Stir Fry Cucumber With Dried Squid 黄瓜炒鱿鱼
1 large soaked dried squid
2 medium size Japanese cucumber, sliced into bite size
5 dried chilies, cut & soaked in water for 5 minutes (optional)
2TB chopped garlic
1TB chopped ginger
salt & pepper to taste
1TB oyster sauce
(1) bring a small pot of water to boil then stir in the sliced squid and let to cook for 3 minutes or till the squid became cure shape (as picture shown below).
(2) off the heat once its done, drain off the water and set aside.
(4) then add in cucumber before the garlic turns brown and stir fry for about 4-5 minutes, or about to became tender.
(5) add in cooked squid and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
(6) finally, add in the remaining seasoning and off the heat. Mix well and serve hot.