Simple Boiled Baby 'Bok Choy'
After my returned, my hubby was craving for my homecook meal. He doesn't like eating out! So, for a quicky! I've made some simple dish for his crave.
200gm baby bok choy (2 persons), washed thoroughly
1 tbsp chopped ginger
1 tbsp chopped scallion
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1/3 tbsp light soy sauce
- boil a pot of water with 1 tbsp cooking oil.
- stir in bok choy and let it boil over medium heat untill cooked.
- remove bok choy from the boiling water and let drain.
- preheat a frying pan or wok with 1/3 to 1/2 cup of cooking oil (depend on the amount of chopped ginger, garlic & scallion used).
- fry the ingredients untill golden brown, off the heat and remove the fried ingredients to aside.
- stir in bok choy to the cooking oil and add in all the seasoning, stir till well mixed.
- mix in the fried ingredients and serve.
I love this kind of simple boiled dish too. The veggie is tender and juicy. As for the oil, it's always adjustable depends how juicy you prefer it to be.