Strawberry Mousse Cake & An Old Pal

Today is the happiest day of my life! Not because I won a prize or receiving some awards or whatever!!!!! It's all because I'm blessed that I finally found.......(shout out!) my long lost pen friend. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH...........I am totally thrill when I saw her mail after coming back from my hubby's workshop. Suddenly my eyes turned red ....I'm quite an emotional person. This is just unbelievable...... unbelievable! There's so many things to catch up with her after so long......if not mistaken it's about 24 years. This is most probably a perfect cake for a perfect day!

Here's the recipe.

Ingredients for Biscuit Base :
150gm digestive biscuits, finely crushed
50gm ground toasted almond
125gm butter, melted
(combine all ingredients and mix well, then press mixture onto a 8" spring form pan and leave chill untill set)

Ingredients for Strawberry Mousse :
(A)
200gm fresh strawberries
120gm sugar
1 tspn strawberry paste(optional)
*
(B)
25gm gelatine
100ml water
*
(C)
400ml whipping cream
*
Method :
- cook ingredients (A) over low heat until sugar dissolved.
- dissolve gelatine into water then stir into mixture (A).
*
*
- finally, fold in whipped cream and mix to combine.
- spread mixture to biscuit base pan and leave chilled to set.
- then decorate the top with grated chocolates.
*
Oh dear, this is just so delicious! Such refreshing flavour for this heaty season.

Somehow, miracles did happened! I believe in faith and so is hard work & courage.
*Marie, I'm looking forward catching up with you what we have missed out! It's like filling in the blank in our lifetime stories. The greatest moment ever. With lots of love, ((hug)) & kisses!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...